See my DevelopRIA article titled: Flex 4 / PHP Data-Centric Solutions I guarantee that you will learn something new in building Adobe Flex clients, which utilize PHP centric web application servers, by reading this article. Flash Builder provides server-side remoting technology supporting ASP.Net, J2EE, HTTP/REST and SOAP Web services, PHP, BlazeDS, ColdFusion, and LiveCycle Data Services for streaming data to and from a Flex 4 client. This article exclusively covers the PHP server-side remoting technology principally with Zend’s PHP Zend Framework web application server. New RIA client and PHP sever development opportunities are emerging using the newly released Flash Builder 4 (Flex 4) IDE linked the recent additions to the Zend Framework PHP Web application server for messaging via Adobe Message Format 3 (AMF 3) serial data streams.
- Using Flex 4 Clients with the PHP Zend Framework Server
- My Adobe Flex / PHP Client / Server Articles on O’Reilly InsideRIA
- Flex 4 / PHP Data-Centric Photo Transfers Article
- PHP Data-Centric Solutions using Zend Framework
- DevelopRIA: Photo Gallery Maté Framework, With Photo Caching Article
- Adobe AMF 3 Transfer of Photo Data From a PHP Application Server To a Adobe Flex Client
- Welcome to Pete’s Blog at Seaquest Software